Sunday, July 29, 2012

a memorable memorial...

Although there is a lot going on in our life these days, I could not think of a better way to begin this blog than to recognize the life of my sweet niece, Lily.  Tomorrow would be her second birthday.  For those of you who don't know, Lily was born with Zellweger's syndrome and was only with us for four months.  Her Mom, Dad, and two brothers made the most of each day with Lily and because of that we have beautiful memories and photos to last for a lifetime.

Music by Luke Pruitt: "Lily"
Please enjoy!


Happy Birthday Lily!
We love you Clay, Susan, Denver, & Hudson


3 comments:

  1. That is a sweet first post! I thought you said you weren't a good writer?? This was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tiny life to create such a huge impact! I too love you Clay, Susan, Denver and Hudson and tomorrow you will be "easy on my mind" as I lift you up as you continue to celebrate the life that was your Lily. Great job Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw La this made me cry. So sweet. And Luke I love the song, you are so talented! Glad for the glimpse into precious Lily's life.

    Can't wait to follow your posts, can't wait for your new addition!!

    xx,

    e

    ReplyDelete